- Only 4 players (2 girls/2 guys) per game. Teams are allowed to bowl 3 females and 1 male.
- If a team has more than 4 players any given week, bowlers must switch out each game.
- 90% of the difference between your average and 200
- Handicaps roll over each season. New bowlers will establish their handicap first night.
(Occurs when players are absent)
- Score will be 10 points below the absent player’s average
- If absent player does not have an average yet the score will be 140
- This is the same for males and females
- Players must show up by the end of the 5th frame to play in the 1st game.
- If they show up after the end of he 5th frame they can play in the 2nd game.
If teams 2 teams have the same record in the finals there will be a 1 game bowl-off
*These policies are designed to make the league run as smoothly and safely as possible, and provide continuity for its participants. Each player in the league is responsible for this information: please advise your team of these rules and thanks for playing with Sportsmonkey!*
If you have any further questions please email us at email@example.com